Instruction: How To Print Your Jamb Result 2018Posted by Adekillzy about 3 years ago
How To Print Your Jamb Result 2018
Based on the ongoing Examination the Board has released a full instruction to all candidates on How to print your jamb result. The examination started on 9th March, 2018 (Friday), Some candidates had done theirs, while some haven’t, Some results are out while some are still on review.
So if you have done yours and you are yet to receive your result, here is the procedure you need to follow to print your result.
Visit jamb official website via http://jamb.org.ng
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
Share this post with your friends on
Covenant University Students Worried About Contacting Disease Following The Skin To Skin Barbing Of Hair
You must be logged in to post a comment.