Today is the D-Day all of you have been waiting for, and just this morning tones of candidates has been complaining about their reprints.
Yewaloaded is here to help that is why we package this Steps on how to Re-print Jamb slips. It is very easy to do that.
Just follow the simple instructions below:
1. First, you go to the JAMB website @ http://jamb.org.ng
2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
3. You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
4. You should write your JAMB
registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
5. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
6. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard..
That is just it.
Thanks For Reading….